Personal finance is an important part of everyone's life, but there is so much more to a rich, fulfilling Christian life than just good, Biblical money management. Although I believe that our relationship with money reveals much about our walk with the Lord, the Rich Christian, Poor Christian Blog addresses whole life stewardship, not just money alone.
I do not claim that the following is a complete or exhaustive list, but I believe there are 7 investments that believers who are rich in Christ participate in. This list is based on the study of God's Word, personal observation of other Christians, as well as my own personal experiences.
Here are the 7 investments:
- Investment #1 - Invest in Your Relationship with God (Worship)
- Investment #2 - Invest in God's Kingdom (Generosity)
- Investment #3 - Invest in Relationships (People)
- Investment #4 - Invest in Focused Thinking (Yourself)
- Investment #5 - Invest in Financial Education (Money)
- Investment #6 - Invest in Productivity (Action)
- Investment #7 - Invest in Winning (Attitude)