Several weeks ago, I wrote a post titled What makes the Rich Christian blog different from other Christian personal finance blogs. In that post, I mentioned that I believe there are 7 investments that believers who are rich in Christ participate in. All of my posts relate in some way to these 7 investments.
Over the weekend, I reorganized all of my post labels for the last 18 months based on these 7 investments. For those that are interested, this should make topic/label navigation much easier and cleaner to use.
For simplification, there are now only 8 labels to navigate:
- Worship: Investment #1 - Invest in your relationship with God.
- Generosity: Investment #2 - Invest in God's Kingdom.
- People: Investment #3 - Invest in relationships.
- Yourself: Investment #4 - Invest in focused thinking.
- Money: Investment #5 - Invest in financial education.
- Action: Investment #6 - Invest in productivity.
- Attitude: Investment #7 - Invest in winning.
- Background: these posts are anything that are background material to the 7 investments or about the blog in general.
I hope you find this reorganization of the site much easier to navigate.