If you want to eventually lose everything you have, follow the path of most of our movie and sports stars by doing the following:
- Have a lack of integrity.
- Buy lots of brand new luxury cars.
- Buy lots of bling.
- Buy a massively expensive house and then throw in a few expensive vacation homes all over the world.
- Eat at the finest restaurants.
- Party all the time.
- Gamble away your money.
- Travel the world on a regular basis.
- Follow the investment advice of your other unintelligent, rich friends.
- Invest in risky business ventures.
- Go deeply into debt in order to finance a lifestyle.
Do all wealthy Hollywood stars do these things? Of course not. Some understand that they will make most of their money in a very brief amount of time. They spend wisely, save regularly, and invest intelligently. Do they purchase some expensive items like cars and homes along the way? Sure they do, but the intelligent wealthy have a systematic plan in place so that when their stardom fades, they won't be destitute.
What sport figures or media stars do you think of that have acted ignorantly and foolishly with their money?