When Dave Ramsey talks about personal money management, whether it's through his radio show, FPU, Live Events, or books, one HUGE emphasis he makes time and time again is that people need to think like rich people and do rich people stuff when it comes to their money.
Doing rich people stuff includes things like:
- Zero debt
- Live on less than you make
- Give generously
- Always ask "how much," not "how much a month"
- Drive used, paid for vehicles
- Have a plan; monthly budget
- Set goals - think short and long term
- Save, save, save
So are you thinking like a rich person or a poor/middle class person? Start thinking like the rich, and soon you'll get there over time!
Post a Comment