12 ways in which the world defines wealth:
- Big house
- Expensive cars
- Thousands of dollars in the bank
- Thousands, even millions of dollars in investments
- Expensive furniture
- The ability to regularly eat at expensive restaurants
- Expensive clothes
- Fancy jewelry (Bling!)
- Vacation homes
- The ability to travel the globe as your heart desires
- Expensive toys - motorcycles, boats, RVs, etc.
- The latest and greatest technology - iPhone, iPod, home theater system, laptops, etc.
Whoever loves money never has money enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income. This too is meaningless. (Ecclesiastes 5:10)