- Am I spending quality, daily time with the Lord?
- Am I connected to God in prayer throughout the day?
- Am I spending time in quiet meditation, listening for the Lord's voice and for direction in my life?
- Am I reading other inspirational, faith-based literature and information?
- Do I keep a journal of my spiritual journey?
- Have I ever set-up a spiritual "marker" in my life and put God to the test?
- Do I forsake the assembling of myself with other believers in corporate worship?
- Am I using my God-given time, talents, and treasure to further God's Kingdom here on earth?
- Am I closely connected into a small group, Bible study class?
Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. (1 Tim. 6:17-18)