9. By being selfish and hording cash.8. By being in tremendous amounts of debt with little or no margins in their lives.
7. By not being faithful in regular worship attendance.6. By not using the talents, gifts, and abilities God has given them to build up His Church and His Kingdom.
5. By not stepping up in a leadership role in their area of service within the church.4. By living a selfish, "me-centered" lifestyle, focused on STUFF.
3. By letting their money control them instead of them being in control of their money.2. By being disobedient to God by not giving back to Him at least the tithe (10%) of their income.
1. By not giving above the tithe if there is a need and people have the ability to do so.