Why should we take care of our stuff?
- Because it's ultimately His and not ours. He's just letting us use it for a temporary period of time.
- Because it's the wise, intelligent action to take.
- Because the possession will last longer (life cycle).
- Because it will save us money over time (life cycle).
- Because we demonstrate gratefulness and thanksgiving by taking care of it.
- Keeping your home clean and clutter free.
- Keeping up with both small and large home repairs.
- Deep cleaning your carpets 1-2 times a year.
- Taking care of your furniture and not abusing it.
- Keeping your home's HVAC system well maintained.
- Keeping your lawn and landscaping manicured.
- Keeping clothes clean, mended, folded, or hung on a hanger.
- Doing routine maintenance on your vehicles (oil changes, tire rotations, etc).
- Keeping your cars clean on the outside and inside.
- Keeping your vehicles in a garage if possible (protection against the elements).
Would you like to add to this list of examples of stewardship of possessions? Feel free to leave a comment and share even more ideas.
Post a Comment