For a better explanation of what I'm talking about, check out Robert's video below on the Cash Flow Quadrant:
OK, so just as Robert's rich dad had him focus on the business and investments quadrants, I believe as Christians that we need to "hang out" in the Spiritual Investment quadrant, making the following investments:
- Invest in your relationship with God (Daily quiet time).
- Invest in the Kingdom (Tithing, giving to the poor, sacrificial giving)
- Invest in relationships with others (spouse, family, mentors, coaches, friends).
- Invest in yourself with focused thinking.
- Invest in financial planning and education.
- Invest time in what really counts (productivity).
- Invest your energy in winning!
I'll be spending more time on each of these 7 investments in the days ahead.