- Strong relationships with God, spouse, family members, friends, etc. (it's a well known statistical fact that intact families are wealthier than broken homes)
- Health - sound body and mind (in today's world of expensive health care, it's hard to put a price tag on this!)
- Time - those that have more discretionary time to spend with family and pursuing other interests are extremely wealthy!
- Owning assets (especially debt-free ones) such as businesses, rental properties, other investments.
- Great career or business that brings about the realization of life purpose, joy, and fulfillment.
- Location where you live (many years ago, I lived in Florida near the beach. Even though I was dirt poor, I felt like a millionaire living in a tropical paradise!).
- Talents and abilities the Lord has given you. These along with a healthy, intelligent mind will be your greatest asset in wealth creation.
If you can balance out these 7 items with a large cash flow, you can consider yourself extremely wealthy!